Item Name & Description: Pulp-O-Mized covers of Jo Walton novels, as mugs or 12″ x 18″ posters. Four available.
The images are behind the “read more”, because there are eight of them, but here are the taglines:
- Farthing: When evil is all around you, is there any hope of happiness?
- Ha’Penny: If you could save Hitler or blow him up, which would you do? Show your workings.
- Half a Crown: When all you have is Nazis, everything starts to look like a swastika!
- Among Others: A science fiction reader with a fantasy problem. Only science fiction can help!
- The King’s Peace: Did you ever wonder why civilization is worth preserving?
- The Prize in the Game: When your family is as bad as this, your only hope is a mad cow!
- Lifelode: When your great-grandmother comes back from Heaven with the gods mad at her, not even three spouses is enough!
- My Real Children: She could remember two versions of history–but could she remember anything?
Starting Bid: $10. Four available, top four consecutive bids win (edited for clarity 2013-02-23).
Notes: Donated by the author. For shipping outside North America, please inquire.
Bidding opens on Saturday, February 9, 2013 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time and closes Sunday, February 24, 2013 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time. More Information.
The covers (click to enlarge):