Item Name and Description: An advance reading copy of Null States by Malka Older (forthcoming, September 2017). Donated by Tor Books.
Null States continues Malka Older’s Centenal Cycle, the trilogy beginning with Infomocracy
The future of democracy is about to implode.
After the last controversial global election, the global infomocracy that has ensured thirty years of world peace is fraying at the edges. As the new Supermajority government struggles to establish its legitimacy, agents of Information across the globe strive to keep the peace and maintain the flows of data that feed the new world order.
In the newly-incorporated DarFur, a governor dies in a fiery explosion. In Geneva, a superpower hatches plans to bring microdemocracy to its knees. In Central Asia, a sprawling war among archaic states threatens to explode into a global crisis. And across the world, a shadowy plot is growing, threatening to strangle Information with the reins of power.
Starting Bid: $10.
Other Notes: A copy of this is also in the 10-title Tor.com Publishing prize pack.
Item Name and Description: one of three prize packs from Tor.com Publishing, containing the following ten titles, some of which have not been released yet:
- Infomocracy by Malka Older
- Null States by Malka Older (ARC; forthcoming, September 2017)
- River of Teeth by Sarah Gailey
- The Delirium Brief by Charles Stross (ARC; forthcoming, July 2017)
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- Down Among the Sticks and Bones by Seanan McGuire (ARC; forthcoming, June 2017)
- Brother’s Ruin by Emma Newman
- Agents of Dreamland by Caitlin Kiernan
- Fortress at the End of Time by Joe M. McDermott
- Standard Hollywood Depravity by Adam Christopher
Cover copy and cover images behind the read more.
Starting Bid: $40.
Other Notes: Three sets available; top three bids win. Consecutive bids must still increase.
Edit: single copies of Null States and The Delirium Brief have also been donated by Tor Books, if you’re interested in those specifically and don’t want to bid on all ten titles.
Read More →